Monday, December 5, 2011

Tour of Catholic Churches







My apologies for taking so long to get this updated. 6 weeks ago, Sadie and I went with a group to tour some of the old Catholic churches along the Caribbean side of the island. It was so much fun. I was actually surprised at how well behaved Sadie was the whole time. The churches were filled with so much history, it was really great.




We ended the day at Roseau with the Cathedral and the Botanical Gardens. Right next to the Botanical Gardens there is this amazing outlook that overlooks the entire city of Roseau. To make it more interesting to you, I included captions and put arrows over the stores that I frequent the most when I go to town.


Friday, Lincoln had a football game and Sadie and I were able to catch the 2nd half of the game. As we walked up, Sadie saw Lincoln defending against another student and she cried out "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!.... TACKLE 'IM DADDY!!!!!!" It was pretty much awesome. No, I did not prompt her, I was dying with laughter along with the rest of the girls on the side-lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?