Saturday, December 1, 2012

Closing Down Shop

*Sigh* Right after I fully modify my website I decide to start shutting it down... ha ha, strange? Ya, well, life happens.  Now, I'm not actually shutting down the website, I'm updating that right now.  But I am actually going to stop updating this blog.  In order to keep my blog private without actually privatizing it through blogger and to still make it accessible through my website I'll be changing the way I blog and will now be writing my own blogging code.

For those that still want access to my blog, you'll need to shoot me an email/text/FB message/comment and let me know so I can get you the username and password.  Thank you all for making this journey with me.  For the time being, this blog and all the previous posts will stay "as is".  Until we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. would love to still be on your list. Is it the same as your weekly-ish email pics? I don't know how you are doing it, with a newborn and toddler and crazy life changes. We think of and pray for you and your family! Love, Dee

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?