The reason this last hiatus from blogging was so much longer than previously was because I was spending all of my time and energy (well, extra time that Sadie occasionally lets me have) working on the new website. It is now up and running and I hope you all enjoy it! If you encounter ANY bugs at all, please let me know as I have to create each page individually and often miss things or forget to "cut and paste" appropriately. When reporting a problem, the following information would be helpful:
Browser (firefox, safari, internet explorer, google chrome, etc):
Page (the one you were viewing when you saw the glitch, like I said, every single page has it's unique code):
Problem (link not going to the right page, pictures glitching, layout is funny, etc):
In addition, I have a spiffy new slideshow on the main page! I'm still deciding how often I should update the pictures though. Change all 6 once a week? Change 1 per week? Change all 6 once per month? Or should I change them as often as I have nice new photos (sorry, not happening as often now that we're off the island and I'm enjoying the nice cool A/C of our apartment more).
Like I said, continued feedback is ALWAYS welcome. Thanks for giving me the encouragement and motivation to finally get this project finished! I hope you're as pleasantly surprised with the change as I was.
-Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment