Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Mailing Address
"I've been dying to send you all sorts of things, how and where do I send it?"
Ok, ok! I get it, everybody just loves to shower us with V.I.S.* and you just need to know how and where. Well, first I'll tell you the "how". It MUST be through USPS (United States Postal Service) NOT Fed-Ex, NOT UPS, or anything else. Just do it at your local Post Office, those International Flat-Rate boxes work great for this. 2nd piece of advice, when packaging the box, if there's anything important or pricey, bury it under diapers or feminine products as the customs officers probably won't dig further than that. If you put the expensive things near the top where they're easy to spot then Lincoln and I will be charged an arm and a leg to retrieve the box from customs. (Tip: don't identify the "important" or "electronic" thing on the customs sheet or hiding it will become a moot point). Last, label the box exactly as below, pay for postage, and then wait 3wks-6months to hear from us that we've received it.
Lincoln Matheson
Ross University School of Medicine
P.O. Box 266
Roseau
Commonwealth of Dominica
West Indies
P.S. one last tip, do NOT send it to Michelle, she is not a student and the package will disappear forever into the black hole of FAIL if you do.
P.P.S. don't worry about writing this stuff down, this post is available to read over on the Q&A page whenever you need it.
*Very Important Stuff, acronym courtesy of the Society of Proper Emlish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks Michelle. I was just going to send an email to update the fam directory.
ReplyDeletep.s. keep same phone#s?
ReplyDeleteya-ish.
ReplyDeleteMy computer phone #520-261-2009
Lincoln #520-261-9503
If you really want to know our local cell phones, I could share those as well but I don't think it'll do much good.