Thursday, February 3, 2011

Keepin' Busy

Whoa! I've been doing pretty well keeping this updated (once a week is pretty good for me). But this last weeks things have gotten a little busy. I love it! Monday I went and tutored at a local center for high school students working toward their CXC (Caribbean equivalent of a GED) and because I can keep Sadie with me, she's so good, I think it will work out just great.

This week it hasn't been raining as much but the wind has kept up so today I've opened all the windows and I've actually been surprised by the amount of airflow and how cool it is inside. The one thing I do need to get better at is taking my camera with me when I go places. Sadie and I discovered this really neat little "pool" in the river right near our house and it's fully shaded! We're totally going there more often.

To give an update to those of you I haven't called or "skyped" recently, here's a current list of words Sadie can say and/or sign: mama, daddy, call, hi, hello, goodbye, food, banana, cracker, fish, milk, frog, dog, bath, more, bubble (which represents any form of moving water), go, car, thank you, hurt/ow, uh oh, and shoes.  There are probably a few I'm forgetting right now. Until next time! (Pictures will be updated today, so stay tuned)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?