Saturday, February 5, 2011
Overwhelmed
Despite what you may think, no, my "overwhelmed-ness" does not come from trying to juggle my online class, cleaning the house, keeping my family fed, taking care of Sadie, volunteering my time tutoring, hanging with other families, and trying to stay cool. No, this feeling of being overwhelmed comes from the fact that right before moving here I re-formatted my laptop and am still in the process of organizing everything, mainly photos. This feeling is multiplied by the fact that I need to update my online photos. Mostly, I just need motivation. Do any of you even want to see my pictures? lol, I'm sure you do, but I'm needing some reassurance right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course. I am always up for cute baby photos. I had a rough morning, always do after a good date, and so my mom was super cute and texted me photos of my nephew and then one of the photos had me in it. I turned around and there they were. Long story short, yes, please post photos
ReplyDelete