With all the festivities, poor Sadie was exhausted. The cute little
princess insisted on cuddling daddy before falling asleep. Apparently,
daddy needed the cuddles and rest as much as Sadie did. They have since
started a ritual of pre-nighttime cuddles.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Halloween
Halloween this year was absolutely great. RSO planned a great Kids Festival where Sadie and I dressed up. Quick, guess what Sadie is... No? I'll tell you, she's a cute little pink dragon! Me, well, I didn't have much to work with so I went as a witch (yes, that counts as a costume because no, I am not really a witch, despite what some people might try to tell you.) Here is a jumble of pictures taken from the event.
The festival was held on Saturday, on the actual Halloween Monday, the prep school had all the kids dressed up and then we paraded around the campus going from office to office, trick-or-treating. It was a lot of fun, the students walking around all paused for a minute to take pictures and admire the cute kiddos costumes. Yes, I actually did forget my camera :( when I procure a few from others, I'll upload them to my Picasa album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment