Monday, November 21, 2011

Long Month

Sorry, no pictures this post, if that's what you came for just go over to my Picasa albums as those are more recently updated.  With midterms and nana & papa down for a visit, I've lost track of time and now American Thanksgiving is this week. What happened?  One minute I'm debating what the heck we're going to dress up for at the Halloween Kids Festival, the next, what we're planning on doing for Thanksgiving and what I'm packing for the vacation trip home.  Perhaps I'll get some more pictures up soon.  My motivation for blogging is starting to drag. I send out weekly Sadie emails every week to those who are the ones most likely to care, since I started doing that, my blog has been suffering.  What I really need to do is to start simply posting my emails.  Hmm... maybe later. :) In the meantime, Lincoln, Sadie, and I want to wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! [and let's not forget a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite little sister]

Ok, I lied, here's a cute picture compilation of us:

2 comments:

  1. p.s. your mom called me last week. such a fun surprise. she had a great visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?