Felt like the videos weren't quite enough and that I really needed to share some pictures as well. This first one is shortly after Sadie opened her gifts. The "daddies" that were there (I put "daddies" in parenthesis since they were more like children at this point) decided they wanted to try out her gifts too. Good thing Sadie's really good at sharing!
At one point, Lincoln decided he needed to crack his back, when he lay down, Sadie took notice and immediately followed suit. Pretty adorable. The lighting is so bad in the picture because I had my camera turned off and wasn't prepared to take a picture so before turning the flash on I just whipped the camera out and snapped this.
Here are just a few from the pool party that Saturday.
At the end of the party, here's Sadie with her cupcake (can you believe how much she's grown since her first birthday? And Lincoln's still chillin' in the water trying to stay cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment