Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Video Journal and Sadie's Birthday

Due to the excitement of the past few months, I've been slightly delayed in getting videos uploaded to Youtube.  Refer to the homepage of my website to see the full playlist. Because there are over 20 new videos and many of you actually have lives outside of watching us live ours, I have picked through the new ones to share with you here in a "video journal" entry.

This first one is actually from the middle of July when Sadie was being particularly cooperative in helping me capture a video of her famous "bed flopping", observe:

(Because there are so many videos I'm posting here,
I'm only including a sentence or two about each one).
The next video was taken at the end of Amy's visit and shows Sadie demonstrating a song that Amy had taught her the previous morning.

This next one you can't see real well, but I think the added music helps.
But don't take my word for it, watch it for yourself.

Over the break, we visited Emerald Pool (as previously cited) here is video proof that we had fun

The final three videos I'll share back to back as they're all from Sadie's birthday. The first two show how we took turns skyping with each grandma to help them feel more included in the birthday celebrations (yay for technology!). To keep the blog entry small, I just show one video of each grandma. After skyping, we went to a friend's house for cupcakes and an indoor bbq dinner and to open a couple more presents. When we got back home that night, we contacted both grandparents again as well as Tacia and Amy (see? I told you I took a lot of videos, not all of them are uploaded to youtube either).  The third video is of Lincoln attempting to demonstrate the use of one of Sadie's presents.





Hopefully, I'll get another energy boost tomorrow to post a few pictures from the festivities (after all, the next day we celebrated Sadie's birthday again at the pool with more friends and were able to take a lot more pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?