First, before I get started in on the entry, here's a picture of a sunset I see fairly regularly here:
Now, this break I didn't feel like we did quite as much as we did at last break over the beginning of Summer, but I did feel like Lincoln was happier and more willing to do things :) Such as go to Batibou, explore Red Rock, and hang out around town. Here's some visual proof.
Here's daddy sporting the baby backpack (for the first time!) Sadie was really confused when we put her on daddy's back instead of mommy's.
Sadie had so much fun playing in the ocean with daddy. I'm pretty sure that her favorite activity ever is to play in the ocean with her daddy.
The following week, we went on a free trip with the school's incoming class to Red Rock, located in the town of Calibishie, about 30min drive toward the airport (no idea how many miles it is, go Google it if you're curious).
Sadie didn't enjoy Red Rock as much as Batibou, she was really frustrated that we couldn't walk down to the water from the rock. In exchange for being so well behaved, she got a turn at the wheel on the very large (30 seats) bus we drove into town on. Overall, I'd say the first week of break was a success!
Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete