Bense pool was a 2mile hike, 1 mile on rough dirt road and 1 mile on a moderately difficult hike. I hiked the whole thing with Sadie on my back. In the future I'd probably find a babysitter, but I am very glad I brought her, we all had a lot of fun and saw a ton of beautiful plants and flowers on the way down.
Just a couple days later we took a transport with some friends and went to relax on Batibou Beach. It was perfect weather and the waves were nice. Because of the friends that traveled with us, Amy and I were able to leave Sadie with them while we traveled further down the beach and experimented with pictures and crazy awesomeness.
Overall, it was a wonderful few days and I wouldn't have changed a moment.
Beautiful pics!!
ReplyDeleteso fun your friend could come down. Scott said "was she the friend from Michelle's wedding?" I didn't even realize...duH!
ReplyDeleteYa, her hair's a lot shorter though, I forgive you for not recognizing her.
ReplyDelete