Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July and already overwhelmed with pictures


Sorry about the delay. These last 2 weeks, I've taken hundreds (literally) of pictures and it's been quite overwhelming to go through all of them. Especially because life continues to happen and now that Sadie's figured out that she's strong enough to open the fridge, I really stay active during the day and don't have much time on the computer. The above picture is a compilation of things found in our neighborhood and the picture below is from the 4th of July when Lincoln took precious time away from studying to spend with us at a Potluck down at the pool. Sadie was very excited to have daddy all to herself.  Hopefully, today or tomorrow I'll find time to post the rest of the pics (at least some of the good ones).  Happy July!


1 comment:

  1. It's always a good day when you get Daddy all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?