Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day and the rest of June

Sorry I didn't get around to blogging last Sunday; with Father's Day we were busy skyping with family and sending out emails. Sadie still managed to find time to decorate a card for daddy:

Then, because this last week was test week for Lincoln, we were able to see him for an additional hour than other weeks.  Sadie utilized this time to it's fullest as you can see.


This next week goes back to normal. "Normal" being Lincoln at school from 7am-10pm with Sadie and I stopping by once or twice to see him on our way to either the pool, playground, or on another exploration adventure. This week we're traveling just north of Cabrits to go visit Douglas Bay, I'll post some pictures (hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday) so you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?