Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ft. Shirley x2

The first trip last weekend to Ft. Shirley was long but tiresome as we were walking there in the midday sun and had no shade for the full 3.5miles. I felt like I didn't really get the full effect of the place and so Sadie and I went again yesterday by transport with a bunch of other friends.  Check out the YouTube channel for a video of Sadie dancing to some music they had playing there.  Here are a few other pictures from Ft. Shirley (the first two are from the beginning of the week).  Sorry that I don't have more to talk about but things have been pleasantly slow around here lately.  I'm actually not looking forward to the next 2 weeks because things are about to get very busy. Stay tuned to see if I share the reasons why in my next post :)


The picture on the left is of Sadie trying on daddy's boots.
<-----------

The picture on the right is of Sadie getting into the food items and creating towers (note the stack of cans right behind her)
----------->




The next 3 are all from Ft. Shirley.

1 comment:

  1. wow, Michelle, the last pic looks like a painting. it would be fun to run it through a textured photoshop filter. loving the dominica travelog! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?