Originally, I was going to take Sadie to another waterfall, Trafalgar, but I think that will wait for another semester. Strep is going around and I'm slightly paranoid that she might catch it so we're going to have some fun Mommy-Daughter days. I finally procured a VGA cord so now Sadie and I are able to watch the Pixar shorts and Disney's "Cars" shorts.
In other news, Sadie can now put her shoes on by herself! She's getting so big. Yesterday, we were looking at a book with a picture of a turtle in it and I asked her "what sound does a turtle make?" (we had been viewing animal pics so I asked that out of habit) without hesitating, and before realizing what I asked, Sadie said "Waaaah" (wide open mouth, mostly nasally sound). ha ha! I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to capture it on tape ever since. Sadie will be 21 months in 3 days. Can one of you please ask her to stop growing? Not for long, just for a little bit, she's quickly leaving "baby" stage and becoming "little girl". Too fast for me, thanks. Ah well, I guess the most any parent can do is to just cherish everyday with your children that they let you.
No comments:
Post a Comment