Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One very busy Saturday

On Saturday, July 9th, Sadie and I went and explored Toucari Bay.  That night, Lincoln did me a very big favor in watching Sadie while I went to a banquet saying farewell to the 4th semester spouses.  Here are just a few pictures from the many (1317 in total) that I took that day.





Sadie and her friends playing on the beach.





Note the water ripples around Sadie, she LOVES spinning in circles in water. Finds it highly amusing.









Sadie was rather attached to her juice bottle.  Keira, her friend, was kind enough to share some cheese and crackers.  Probably one of the happiest days at the beach for Sadie. Ever since the trip, Sadie's been asking to go to the "beesh! beesh!"  We'll have to go again soon.

The sun that night was absolutely beautiful and the weather was lovely.
I actually ended up becoming the photographer for the night, hence the 1000+ pics
that I ended up taking through the whole day/evening.

Well, that's the entire collection that I feel like sharing. Otherwise this would be the longest blog post of all time!  Feel free to go view them on the photo album page or on Facebook.  Always feel free to give me critiques on my photos, I still admit to my amateur status as a photographer and welcome any knowledge that will help me improve my skill.  Love you all! I hope you have a happy middle of July! There's a very good chance that I won't be posting again until August, seeing as how the rest of the month will be very busy. Stay tuned for that future blog post where I explain everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?