

Woohoo! 2 recipes added to the website in just as many days! Don't expect me to be this good all the time. I added a breadfruit pie recipe that is a local dish, as well as teriyaki chicken, which is one of my all time favorites.
Please enjoy, and be sure to inform me if you use any the recipes I post so I can hear how they turn out or what variation you employed.

This last week the internet at our apartment went out for almost 2 days, I had no idea how much I relied on the internet to talk to people! It's my phone line to any US number and it's actually the primary source of contact among the spouses here on the island as well, I was feeling pretty cut off. Some new things that have happened: I acquired a toilet seat for Sadie. Here she is figuring out what to do with it.

I also discovered that the easiest way to open a coconut is with a hammer, which I didn't have. 2nd best is to stick it in a plastic bag and throw it on the ground. I'll be shredding it and hopefully making some kind of smoothie with it this next week.
...And last of all, Sadie's discovered how to go cross eyed. She discovered this while playing with the flashlight on daddy's key-chain while daddy and uncle monte were having a not-interesting-to-Sadie conversation and she became bored. This was the best picture I was able to take of her.
That's pretty much all of the exciting news for this week. I uploaded a couple more photos so check those out. In the coming weeks I'm hoping to film the walk from our house to the main road, and either post it at double speed or 4 times speed, depending on the quality... We'll see. I'll also hopefully be able to get a picture of the IGA that's being built so you can see the progress that has been made since Lincoln's trip back in July. Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment