Today marks the end of February and also signals that we are halfway through the first semester of Medical School. Lincoln's 2nd Mini is next Tuesday and after that it's only 6 weeks until the final. I can't believe we've been living on Dominica this long. Part of me still feels like we just got here and another part of me feels like we've lived here ever since we got married. Kinda weird. The ants don't make me scream every time they startle me but they still do make me mad, I get so frustrated whenever I see a trail of ants... *sigh* I doubt that'll be changing any time soon.
February seemed to be food month as I took so many pictures of food. It's one of the areas of photography I hope to get good at someday and eventually, I think I'll start taking photography classes. Since photography classes usually aren't offered online, it'll probably be a while until that happens so I'll just be content with my web design class. For our last Food Adventure of February, I tasted my first guava and Lincoln made guava smoothies and passion fruit ice-cream.
I got burned pretty badly on my shoulders 10 days ago (Saturday) and it's finally stopped peeling so I'm hoping that Sadie and I will be able to hit the pool again soon as it has been really hot here.
It's been a while since I last posted a picture of the ocean, so here's a new one: The view that we enjoy while eating lunch together, usually twice a week.
Lastly, if January = New Beginnings
and February = New Food
then: March = ?
I'm excited to see what March will turn into.
No comments:
Post a Comment