Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Housing!

We have finally secured housing on Dominica. This is the last on the super stressful list of things to do before we can leave. On the moderately stressful list there is still: packing, storage unit, and Lincoln's books and school supplies. Wahoo!!!

Ok, I know you don't really care, you're just reading this to figure out where we'll be living. We'll be living at Kootney Resorts, when I figure out the official address I'll let you know. I won't post the address on here, you'll need to contact me.  Their website is at kootneyresorts.com, we'll be in one of the 2 bedroom/1 bathroom houses and I'm really excited because of the ceiling fans and the bathtub! It also comes with a back-up generator and back-up water, which is pretty neat.

It's located just East of Campus, you can see it here, it's the dot on the bottom right of the map.



We're getting so excited! It's so close! Less than 5 weeks away! Can you believe it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it is coming up quickly. I'm so excited you're getting things in place!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?