Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Packing

The first weekend of December we moved everything (minus pots & pans, mattress, baby's crib, and the TV) to storage. We've been sitting on the floor ever since. There's also been a lot of preparation for Christmas and the upcoming move so even though we have a really cute (and sad) video of Sadie meeting Santa Claus, we won't be able to post that for a while. Who knows? Maybe I'll somehow complete packing and preparations and have some time left over to upload pictures and videos.

For now, just wait by your mailbox (or email "box") for our family Christmas letter. We didn't have very many cards to send so those were for immediate family only. The rest of you should be receiving an email in the next day or two with our letter. Shortly after that, I'll be posting it here.  It's late and tomorrow's a busy day for us (the last Saturday we're here! No, next week doesn't count because that's Christmas) until next time!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Thanks for keeping us posted. I can't imagine packing all! I'm having a hard time just packing for a trip. We are trying to get ready to drive to Idaho today, then to Utah tomorrow to surprise Grandma for her birthday. DON'T tell...it's a secret. It will be great to see Erik and Carissa and other family too. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?