Last weekend, Lincoln took me on our third anniversary trip where we visited the AZ State Fair and rode our first Ferris Wheel together. I think if the Ferris Wheel wasn't her favorite part of the fair then I think it was the pigeons and turkeys and chickens in the agriculture section. That was Friday.
Saturday, Grandma and Grandpa and Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Matheson took Sadie up to Anthem for the Veterans Day parade and to play with all of her cousins while Lincoln and I had a day to ourselves. We went window shopping for electronics (we're planning on doing a mad Black-Friday shopping spree).
Sunday, we met back up with Lincoln's parents at church where Sadie wore an adorable little sailor dress that had been given to her by her Aunt Anna. We had dinner together and then Monday we came back to Tucson.
I was too lazy to post the pictures and the videos from the weekend, but you can find those on the main page of the website.
One last teaser for next post: We've found housing for the island!!!!! Once the lease is signed and sent in, I'll share the secret with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment