Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

To start with, we thought we would have access to Ross' housing database by now but it turns out (based on an official email Lincoln received) that we still have a week or so to wait...

Now for the fun, happy part! Because Halloween is on a Sunday this year, our ward decided to have a Trunk-r-Treat tonight in the church parking lot. You can see our costumes below:
With a lollipop in her mouth, Sadie paid no attention to the hat on her head, I think they turned out quite well, don't you? Here are a couple more pictures of Sadie being her happy, giggly self.

 After the Trunk-or-Treat, Lincoln and I were hungry (we hadn't had dinner yet) so we went to Chili's to show off our rad costumes.




 Baby had a ton of fun chewing on chips and animal crackers and she even got her own "adult" sippy cup (oxymoron, I know).

Once the night was over, even though Sadie stayed cheerful, she was tired and ready to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?