Okay, so I know Mother's Day was a few weeks ago but this update pertains to it. For Mother's Day (well, on the 16th) Lincoln took me to "Already Adorable" a place that does 3D ultrasounds for non-diagnostic purposes. There, we had a 30 minute session to view our daughter, it was really amazing. I felt like I could hold her already (no worries, I know the importance of carrying full-term and the dangers of birthing early). You could see her little cheeks and hands and feet, we've already received comments that she looks like her daddy. :) Already Adorable provides you with a DVD of the experience as well as a ton of digital photos for personal use. I'm including one here. Isn't she precious? (The cloudy stuff around her is placenta; the dark shadow that runs down her forehead, down her arm, and across her face is the umbilical cord). Enjoy, (we have other pictures that show her face a little better but this one's my favorite!)
No comments:
Post a Comment