Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Same old, same old

So, I'm starting to think that I've reached a dead-end in this pregnancy (except for the new found heartburn I'm dealing with). I realized it had been a month since I had a post so I'll give you an update. Things are going well, baby's super healthy... I'm still super moody... Lincoln's being a good sport about the whole thing... AND I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO A HOT, FAT, MISERABLE SUMMER!!!!

On a happier note: Lincoln's EMT classes start in a couple weeks. Hopefully, this will turn into a job that he can support us on (at least until Med School next fall). Hee hee, one reason I am looking forward to summer is because on June 4th, Burn Notice starts again! Yay for TV distractions! One of our friends just had their baby boy today, this goes to show that there IS an end to the pregnancy (I'm in trouble if I'm wanting it over already aren't I?)

I'll end this post with a great quote I came across the other day:
"Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river." - Nikita Khrushchev

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?