Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to Dominica


Being the 1st week on the island a couple weeks ago, I was a little overwhelmed with getting back into the swing of island life.  So, no blog post, sorry.

Yesterday, Sadie and I visited this lovely excellent beach (called #1 Beach-known because this is the beach where much of Pirates of the Caribbean II was filmed, well, the beached ship scenes anyway.) and had a wonderfully enjoyable time. I included a photo of Owen.  A new friend here on the island (we brought down some stuff for his family when we came back since we're now 4th semesters and now need to worry more about getting rid of stuff rather than accumulating it).  Hopefully, the pictures are enough as I'm too tired to write much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?