Saturday, February 12, 2011

Food Adventures

Took us long enough, but Lincoln finally got a hold of some passion fruit and turned it into juice concentrate. Mmmm…. yummy, it’s probably my favorite kind of juice.

I tried my hand at bread making. Once I get some bread pans I’ll probably be making all of our bread as it’s not very available. (not to brag, but my bread tastes pretty good!)

Sadie also had a food adventure when she tried her first Oreo (I think it was her first, with everything that happened around the holidays and the move, I could very well be wrong). The very first thing she did when I handed her the cookie, was to split it. Sadie then proceeded to lick off the cream of one side of the Oreo and offered me the other half.



I’m remembering to take my camera with me more often so hopefully you’ll be seeing pictures updated more regularly.  To end this little brief picture update, and in honor of the upcoming Valentine’s Day I’ve decided to share these couple of strips from one of my favorite comic strips. (No, this is no reflection on Lincoln)


1 comment:

  1. Scott loves passion fruit...taste acquired in Taiwan. Bread looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?