Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summer's coming

This last weekend Lincoln and I took Sadie on her first 4wheeling trip, she absolutely loved it! A couple times we drove up onto a rock that caused the jeep to tilt and when that happened you could hear squeals of delight coming from Sadie's car seat. Hopefully, I will be able to find time to post a picture or two, maybe even a video. Due to exciting (or lack thereof) events coming up I will probably be posting on this blog even less than usual. Because of the length of time between these last couple posts I figured I should let you know that this trend will continue.

Another Sadie update is that she still refuses to stay on her tummy which means that she isn't making any progress toward crawling. However, she is getting increasingly better at pulling herself up to a standing position. I have a funny feeling that she'll be standing on her own and walking before she becomes mobile on her knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?