Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dominica

Guess what?! There's a crazy good chance that Lincoln and I will end up in Dominica this fall for medical school. Turns out that Ross is probably a better fit of a medical school for us than even the UA. It's a little more expensive, but if it's where we're meant to be, it will be worth every penny. Also, FYI, apparently the locals don't pronounce it "Do-MI-ni-ca" like we do here in the states but "Doe-mi-NI-ca". What does this move mean for the blogs? Chances are, I'll stop updating my littlewonders09 blog and focus on this one full-time. I'll try to still keep the Little Wonders one updated with Sadie, but that'll be about it, all of the nitty gritty of life on the island and about Lincoln's medical school will be located here.

We will find out if/when we're moving at the end of April sometime. I thought about making this blog public so that it's easier for everyone to check but I finally decided that I don't want every one of my friends on facebook to discover this... Speaking of which, I think I need to go back through my facebook and unfriend people I don't know so well. I'll try to post on here when we know what our future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?