Thursday, February 4, 2010

San Diego Trip

Sadie's first real long distance trip. Lincoln's family took everyone to SD as a Christmas present. To go to the Holiday Bowl (UA played) and to Sea World (I had never been before).
Sadie really enjoyed the car ride, she was either fast asleep or SUPER happy/giggly!

Sadie was also greatly enjoying spending time with her Grandma Matheson
This is Sadie viewing an Orca for the first time, can you tell how captivated she was by them?





I forgot this Orca's name. But they kept swimming really close.
I like Turtles!


...and starfish!
(the face is because the water was really cold!)

I'm not sure if Lincoln likes flamingos
Sadie slept the entire day!
(like 5-6hrs)
We finally woke her up for the Shamu show to feed her and change her diaper. She only fussed when we laid her on the bench to change her diaper because she could no longer see the show! (we sat at the very top so we wouldn't disturb people with our baby)

3 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of you to sit at the top. Looks like a fun trip. How come no pictures of the game. Haha jk. We don't want to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss her. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting cuter and cuter as she grows! I miss her. Her cheeks are still really big! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?