Thursday, January 14, 2010
4month
Hmm... Well, I don't have any pictures on me so I'll need to post those later. Today was Sadie's 4month appointment, she is now 24in long (she outgrew the 0-3mo sleepers a long time ago because she's so tall), has a 16in (circumference) head, and weighs 11 pounds. :) Her hair has not thinned out at all since she was born (surprising) and has become even more red (especially noticeable in the sun). Sadie sleeps through the night in her crib, hates tummy time, and is starting to play with toys. We left her on her play mat with the toys above her head and she can keep herself entertained there quite a while now. If you are with her (so she knows you're not trying to put her to sleep) then she will kick the keyboard attached to her crib wall (videos to come). Bath time is becoming "iffy", mostly because she doesn't like being taken out. I think that covers her most important developments. Oh, and the stuffed gorilla that daddy gave her continues to be her favorite toy (I'm still amazed at how much she loves it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment