Thursday, April 9, 2009
It's a Girl!!!
Yay! Now we can call the baby a "her" instead of "baby" or "he". (Yes, Tacia, you can still call her "Jelly Bean") I'll post pictures as soon as I scan them in (so, latest will be tomorrow). Alright! Time to start requesting names so I can start another poll (I'll do this next one differently so you can only pick one, I had no idea the percentages would be so goofy!) If you think of a girl's name you'd like us to consider (by "consider" I mean that I will make fun of it and post it on the poll, if you get offended, you should've thought of that before chiming in). Hee hee, this will be fun! Lincoln's SUPER excited to have a little girl and so is his niece, Allison, she's given us our first name to put on the poll, "Rosalina Valentina" or "Tina" for short. On the poll I'll probably put "Tina". No, this poll is not meant to be serious, just fun so that everyone feels like they have input. :)Also, feel free to start giving me advice, now would be a good time to give me advice because I do not yet have a baby (not completely, she's still developing into a little person). Umm... I think I've said enough ridiculous and embarrassing things for one post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats, we are super happy for you guys:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We don't know about girls...so have no advice : )
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Dee
How about "Hallelujah Christian Glory"? That's the best girl's name I've ever heard/seen. I'm not even joking. Someone actually did that. Do me a favor, don't make me take away your parenting license by actually torturing your poor daughter like that! Congrats on the little girl and be prepared for inundations of pink.
ReplyDelete