So, I tried to update this from my phone yesterday but I ended up clicking a wrong button and deleting everything!!! Yesterday, we had a dr appt where we scheduled a date to get an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby!!! yay! 3 weeks guys! I can't wait to see our baby again, the first time was really special. We finally signed a lease on a new apt, it'll be nice to move. If nothing else, it will give us a sense of going somewhere in life (literally). It's still a small one bedroom but the neighborhood is oodles of noodles safer than where we currently live.
:) Michelle
Yay! I'm glad you guys will be our neighbors soon! Another Mormon couple was moving in yesterday... we're totally taking over the complex! I am excited for you to find out baby's gender :)
ReplyDeleteYa, we're actually moved in most of the way. Last night Lincoln got a hold of a friend to come help and we were able to move a lot of the big stuff. We might be all moved in by Friday! (which would please Lincoln immensely as there is a basketball game that afternoon)
ReplyDeletegive us a call if we can help!
ReplyDelete