DOMINICA
March 31st/April 1st - Enjoy General Conference amid saying farewell to island friends and packing.
April 2nd - Sadie, Lincoln, and I leave Dominica on a plane for San Juan
SAN JUAN
April 3rd - Lincoln says good-bye as Sadie and I board a plane bound for Miami (then Phoenix) and then he later boards a plane back to Dominica. Sadie and I arrive in Phoenix that night and are welcomed by both sets of Grandparents (thanks guys, that meant so much to Sadie to have everyone there).
PHOENIX
April 4th - Both Grandmas babysit Sadie, while I take the knowledgeable 2 grandpas to go car shopping with me (Lincoln and I decided on a Black Cherry Pearl Honda Odyssey, nice!)
5 - 7th relax and then enjoy a wonderful Easter Brunch at Mom and Dad Matheson's house. Sadie and I were able to say "hi" to the rest of the Matheson Clan.
Big Thank You to Grandma Matheson for the gorgeous Easter Dress.
ST. DAVID April 8th (Easter) - drove to St. David the night of the 7th to spend my mom's birthday and Easter with them there.
9th - relax in St. David visiting with my family
QUEEN CREEK
April 10-12th - Back up to Queen Creek to find an OB-Gyn for my pregnancy while going through the storage unit and re-organizing/packing the van up for the drive to Michigan.
ST. DAVID
April 13-14th - back in St. David, we finish packing up the stuff we had left there and go shopping for toys/treats for the drive. Everyone is in bed by 8pm on Saturday night.
To Be Continued.... Stay tuned for a Trip Itinerary and more pics. Coming Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment