This whole last week I completely lost my voice (down to a whisper, totally gone). But I didn't feel sick at all, the only symptom was my voice, so I didn't lose any hours at work. Because of this, I either don't have a voice in Sadie's birthday videos, or it sounds strange (I got my voice back yesterday). I'm not posting any of the videos here, you can go here on the website to see them if you'd like.
Now for some birthday pics! (something I just realized, we didn't really take any pictures at all of her gifts, if you want to see what she got, use the link above to watch the videos).
Here's the cake, before and after, we inadvertently left an awkward message in the cake after slicing it.
Sadie with two of her gifts (blocks, and an adorable bib, and then, birthday dinner, PIZZA!
Yay for Birthday Cake!
We ended up giving her Lincoln's old laptop (really old, almost couldn't get it to turn on).
I think that may've been her favorite present.
I think that may've been her favorite present.
After a long day of opening presents, Sadie's chillin' on her
Grandpa Matheson's lap while contemplating taking a sip from her new cup
so so sweet!
ReplyDelete