Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Um, Ok, Here...

Michelle tells me I should post something on here. I'm really not sure what I should write, because right now I am a pretty boring person. I have a great time taking care of the baby, but I spend a lot of energy to keep from going insane until medical school starts in January. At least I'm not worried about retaking the MCAT or reapplying to school. However, I am excited to say that my dad and I are going down to scout out apartments, tour the school, and get a feel for the island, etc. on the 21st of next month. Until then, and after that until school starts, I'll be pretty boring. Anyhow, here are some cute recent pics of the baby:






Bath time with the ducky











We got a set of sheets to make curtains for her, and Michelle decided we should make a sleeping bag out of the pillow case. Here she is testing it out.










I am usually not a fan of messy baby pictures, but she is so triumphant here that I decided to post this.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?