Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving and more pictures!

Sadie giggled for the first time on Saturday! :( We didn't catch it on video... But she also loves to talk. Below are some pictures that were taken since Halloween and the video at the bottom was taken on Thanksgiving morning, right now it's the best one we have. (Sadie likes to get camera shy sometimes). I also have more (better) videos on my camera that I need to put on the computer. When I do that I'll upload a couple more!


Sadie and Daddy taking a nap together on the "poof"

Sadie's not such a fan of being on her tummy, so we only put her on her tummy once a week. If she's on her tummy she'd rather be on someone's chest so that she can look at your face easier. It's funny, the one time she refuses to lift her head at all is when we put her down like this, silly baby!



Sadie loves it when Nana holds her


Sorry if the video is a little grainy, anyone have suggestions? (it isn't grainy if I watch it by itself) :) Enjoy! ~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?