Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Pictures

Sorry these didn't come sooner, time just seems to fly by when I stay home all day. Especially since I don't have much time on the computer with Lincoln working on Med School applications for the last time. I've decided to make zero promises regarding when I might post future pictures.

I think I look pretty good for having just had a baby 3 days earlier (that's right, including the night that Sadie was born I only spent 3 nights in the hospital, even though I had a c-section I was eager to get home as soon as I was allowed)
 

M3 Engineering (where I work) sent me this beautiful arrangement upon the announcements of Mercedes' birth

Lincoln's parents (grandma and grandpa Matheson) finally were able to hold their newest granddaughter

Thanks to Grandma Matheson for the play mat!















4 Generations in this photo, on the Eliason side

Misty is amazing and threw me an amazing baby shower! Thanks Misty!!!
 

Wow, the shower wore me out more than I thought it would

More family down for a visit

Sadie's blessing took place on Oct 11th

More pictures of Sadie and additional family visits



2 comments:

  1. She's SUCH a little beauty!!! And you look great, too ;) Thanks for sharing so many great pictures. Tell your folks, "hi" for me! I hope you're enjoying mommyhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the new Sadie pics! She is such a cute little girl, growing soo fast too!

    ReplyDelete

Will this next bundle of wiggles be a boy or a girl?