"Why me?" Sometimes when I can't eat more than a few bites I feel like saying this even though I know nausea is very natural and means that I'm having a "normal" pregnancy. Just kidding about getting a better estimate on the due date, I guess that will happen next week when I get my first ultrasound. Today I received a whole bunch of advice and a heck of a lot of pills to take (this coming from someone who hates taking medicine even when I'm sick!), mainly prenatal vitamins (which come in 1 pill I take once a day). As you can see, I finally got a poll up, because we don't yet know the gender yet I put names that could go either way. I may change it once we know. It's been really hard to keep my pregnancy from people (especially at work where I get very nautious and am constantly sipping at a ginger ale soda). I only hope that I will be able to work with the HR department.
On a happier note, I am really blessed to be married to a man who is so excited to be a father. It really helps keep my emotions and worries in check. Sadly, because I am not feeling so up to par and I have used most of my energy pretending to not be nauseated, by the time I get home I'm too exhausted to clean or cook anything. Once again, Lincoln has helped me with so much. Well, it is Friday night, and I probably should eat something again. (It seems like that's all I do!)
Until next entry!
~Michelle
I just put up a new template for the background so bear with me as I edit it. My main problem right now is getting a date to appear instead of "undefined undefined". Any tips? Anyone?
ReplyDelete